Your company wants to offer comprehensive website products to its end customers. You require CM4all to provide and operate the environment and its software as well as creating interfaces to integrate the system into your existing infrastructure. You also require the provisioning of a customer control panel and domain management services.
After initial contact, CM4all enters into detailed consultation with your company by providing you with a dedicated Key Account Manager. CM4all prepares a project plan for the implementation to determine the relevant milestones on both sides and to formulate a project schedule. The plan will contain the following project phases:
- Detailed requirement analysis.
- Integration concept and API definition.
- Configuration of the hardware infrastructure.
- Software customization.
- Implementation and integration of the software.
- Quality assurance phase to be carried out by CM4all.
- Quality assurance phase to be carried out by your company and CM4all.
The dedicated Key Account Manager will manage the integration project and is the primary contact for your company during the project phase. For the duration of the integration project, a Consulting Key Account Manager can additionally be appointed to support the dedicated Key Account Manager and resolve any project issues.