File Sharing and User Management
User and rights management enables your customers to define any number of guests to view, share and even edit files stored safely inside CM4all OnlineDrive’s vault.
Visitor access to files can be precisely yet easily controlled in the following ways:
- One or several guests on a list can be assigned completely different access rights for any data. The access rights can be limited to a certain timeframe and be assigned to single or multiple folders.
- Through the integrated email engine guests can be contacted at any working address specified. The email body contains a standard text inviting the guest to view, share or edit files online. No need to install any extra software.
- Customers can now conveniently share files that are too big to email.
- The invitation email also contains a link which, when clicked, takes the guest to the files according to their access rights.
- Complete customer settings allow email addresses, the domain name for the storage and real time statistics (such as used transfer volume and storage used) to be changed.
- These parameters can be fully controlled and monitored by you to avoid the risks of illegal file sharing.