A Modular Hosting and Web Service Software Solution
The CM4all Hosting Platform is a modular hosting and web services infrastructure made to augment your business with leading-edge Internet applications. It is the result of over 250 man years of development. Due to its modularity, components are selected according to your specific infrastructure needs. The CM4all Hosting Platform offers both standardization and customization in a solution unique to your requirements.
As the CM4all Hosting Platform is built on CM4all Technology, every single application, service and control mechanism fits neatly and reliably with its neighbor. It’s designed to incorporate your own systems and form an unbeatable gateway solution that is scalable, economical and future-proof.
As integration, feature and security updates gained from partner projects are rolled-out to each OEM, every partner benefits from constant real-world enhancements.
- Massive investment in the non-visible components of the Hosting Platform results in maximum scalability for your enterprise.
- The centralized storage architecture ensures that all components and services access a central core with multiple n+1 redundancy for optimum reliability and system performance.
- Database-supported architecture uses an intelligent caching algorithm and therefore avoids conceptual disadvantages of database-supported web server architecture. Responsiveness, reliability and scalability are all enhanced.
- Jail principle at the kernel level guarantees the highest possible security in premium hosting packages and allows users to access scripting, MySQL and SSH within a dedicated and shielded environment.
- CM4all Middleware is an integration of the CM4all Hosting Platform within any existing infrastructure and via XML SOAP follows industry standards and provides flexible interfaces for a wide variety of services.