Backup Client Feature Portfolio
Equipped with the Backup Client, the CM4all OnlineDrive enhances remote team project cooperation as via WebDAV, all team members have access to the latest updated versions of project files.
The advantages for consumers are also clear, as valuable personal files like photos and videos can be conveniently and automatically backed-up according to simple rules they define in seconds.
- Platform-friendly – works with Windows™ XP, Vista, 7 and Macs.
- Backup profiles allow simultaneous and automated synchronization of multiple folders
- Each profile can be individually scheduled and filters applied to include or exclude data by file size, date, type, location etc.
- The direction of the synchronization can be chosen – from local client/machine to CM4all OnlineDrive and vice versa.
- Simultaneous synchronous throughput is also available so all files are saved locally and on the CM4all OnlineDrive at the same time.
- Outdated files are not deleted, they are sent to the recycle bin – just in case.
- A dedicated restore wizard ensures data consistency and guides users through the restore process.
- Users can define the number of file versions kept in CM4all OnlineDrive to
track the progress of files. When restoring backed-up files, users simply choose the desired version.
- General data compression when uploading files via the backup client ensures efficient transfer times.
- An integrated email notifier automatically provides status information (success, errors) of scheduled backup processes.
- Automated file splitting and reassembly facilitates the up- and download process of large files.
- Extended log files recording traffic and all file synchronizations provide a valuable monitoring and reporting tool.
- The backup client is available in all CM4all OnlineDrive language versions.
- Auto-update keeps the application fully tuned.