The Operator Model of our CM4all products
All CM4all products run in the ASP (Application Service Provider) model in the Data Center of your choice.
Simplicity, Reliability And Trust. This Is Our Model.
- All CM4all products run on trusted and easy to handle standard server hardware. Please ask for our detailed hardware specifications.
- Our server solutions are geared to your requirements and the number of end customers you expect to serve. Field-tested configurations include single-server solutions, two redundant servers and highly scalable clusters.
- As CM4all ensures long-term maintenance and updates of the entire software, we offer qualified second-level support along with any training required. As part of our service-level agreements, we monitor the software’s functional readiness and guarantee high availability rates.
- The only factor required is 24/7 hardware availability in your Data Center.
- We believe this operator model guarantees maximum reliability with minimum operating costs and is a proven success worldwide, irrespective of the size of your company!
Integrated And Tailored To Your Precise Needs
Our CM4all products are ready to go just four to eight weeks after commissioning. During this period, the appointed Project Manager will work with you and take you through the following implementation stages:
- Kick-off workshop to determine server architecture, the graphical user interface (GUI) design, the template selection (CM4all WebsiteCreator only) and the package structure for the limited-edition version of the software.
- Tailoring of the GUI (color scheme and logo integration) to match your corporate design. For the CM4all OnlineDrive you can customize the GUI through Configurable Style Sheets (CSS) and continuously adapt it by yourself.
- Installation of the software on your servers.
- Connection of CM4all products to your Control Panel (single sign-on) through standardized APIs.
- Thorough testing and full quality assurance.
- Ongoing maintenance, support and updates.